In 2010 I realised my dream and opened Duce & Romao with Laura.
My passion for hairdressing started when I was very young and after practising on my Barbie dolls for many years, I soon had the opportunity gaining amazing experience working in my mum’s salon.
It’s there that I became obsessed with hair and went onto to work for a variety of high-profile salons both in the UK and abroad – including being part of the team at Toni & Guy.
I am passionate about creative and inventive colouring techniques and that passion has led to me becoming one of the country’s few ‘Wella Master Colour Experts’. It’s amazing to be able to pass that experience and techniques on to our own staff as part of their training…not to mention having the opportunity to go up against other salons in national competitions.
Come and see me for:
- Expert Colouring & advice
- Wedding and special occasion hair
A little more about Annabell…
- Annabell’s inspiration comes a lot from travel
- Her daughter Hattie is a budding hair stylist – already obsessed with her mum’s work
- Her family is originally from the Portuguese island of Madeira – a place she often visits for its weather, food and scenic beauty